Strickland Brothers 10 Minute Oil Change is one of the fastest growing Quick Lube’s in the country. We specialize in 10-minute Oil Changes and light vehicle maintenance.
We are actively looking for highly motivated, customer-centric individuals to join our team. No experience? Our training programs will give you all the tools necessary to be successful. We have many advancement opportunities for room to grow with us! Veterans and military spouses are highly encouraged to apply.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
· Perform light duty maintenance on our customer’s vehicles. Our services include full-service oil changes, fluid top-offs, tire rotations, and engine additives.
· Communicate effectively with our customers about their needs, explaining and presenting our products and benefits without being pushy.
· Work with your team to maintain a safe working environment, ensure efficiency, and control bay times
· Cash handling responsibilities
The ideal candidate is:
· A servant leader, humble, ambitious, reliable, and professional
· Willing to learn and receive constructive feedback
· Dedicated to customer satisfaction
· Lift up to 50 pounds
· Stand for 8 hours
· Loves working outside as you will be working in hot and cold environments
· Able to bend and stretch throughout the shift
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Bonus Program
· Flexible work schedules
· Employee Discounts on all services we provide
· Paid Time Off/Sick Pay
· Advancement Opportunities (Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Area Manager and more!)
· Paid Training
Strickland Brothers 10 Minute Oil Change is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Strickland Brothers are based upon one's qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, selection, job assignment, promotions, transfers, compensation, discipline, termination, lay-off, access to benefits and training, and all other conditions and privileges of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekends as needed
- Automotive repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road