The Surgical Hospital at Southwoods is seeking a Financial Counselor to advise our patients and work with our insurance providers. Must be knowledgeable about healthcare billing practices and possess strong communication skills.
- Communicating with patients regarding past due balances
- Appropriately documenting and reporting payment information
- Educating patients about payment options
- Facilitating payment arrangements with patients
- Updating patient accounts and balances
- Reviewing and processing patient and insurance company forms
Minimum 2 years’ previous experience in a hospital setting required.
Meditech EMR experience preferred.
Full-time, competitive salary and benefits.
Become a part of this nationally recognized entity for customer and employee satisfaction!
Equal Opportunity Employer