2ND SHIFT MANUFACTURING SUPERVISOR
Highly successful multi-national OEM of food processing equipment and systems headquartered in Pueblo, Colorado seeks a talented and hard-working Supervisor to direct our 2nd shift manufacturing operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for oversight and care of entire facility and company assets during 2nd shift hours (key holder position).
- Supervise all 2nd shift operations including personnel which is primarily machining processes and approximately 10 team members but could include assembly, warehouse, and fabrication processes and personnel.
- Lead department in achievement of departmental goals and objectives (quality, safety, productivity, on-time performance, budget, continuous improvement, 5S, training and development, etc.)
- Maintain and foster a professional work environment, support interdepartmental working relationships.
- Provide technical support, consultation/guidance, and training to shop leads and machine operators.
- Prepare and maintain all necessary shop budgets and capital expenditures.
- Maintain attendance and performance records. Prepare and conduct employees’ annual performance assessments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or similar field of study desired and 2 plus years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting (will consider equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Extensive experience in manufacturing (machining processes highly desired).
- Effective interpersonal, group process and leadership skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to work effectively, efficiently and independently, self motivated.
- Capacity to multi-task and work effectively under pressure.
- Technical writing and reporting skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Competitive Salary
- Profit sharing and 401K
- Excellent Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Paid Time Off
- Opportunity for development, growth, and advancement
Job Type: Full-time