Love caring for patients with cardiac conditions and working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment? As a cardio invasive specialist, clear thinking, rapid decision-making, and professional, personable communication are key.
We are seeking a full-time nurse with a passion for excellence to deliver quality patient care in our State-of-the-Art facility. Potential candidates should be eager to maintain the philosophy, mission, and values of our hospital and competent to meet the needs of our patients, their families, and our community.
Top reasons to love this job:
- Competitive salaries
- Work for the top healthcare system in the state with an amazing professional culture
- Bonuses for obtaining certifications
-Live, work and play in Albuquerque, low cost of living, friendly people and loads of recreational options.
“Must-Have” Skills for the job:
- Associate's Degree/Diploma in either or an Invasive Cardiovascular / Cardiopulmonary Technologist program, Radiology, Respiratory Therapy, Paramedic or RCIS with two years of adult cath lab diagnostic and interventional procedure experience in performing scrubbing, circulating and monitoring/recording duties.
- RCIS/RCES required or must have RCIS/RCES certification within first year of employment.
- Must be able to circulate, scrub and record independently on Adult Diagnostic/Interventional procedures and in two out of three other service areas (Electrophysiology, Pediatrics and/or Peripheral Vascular).
Benefits *Benefits are effective day-one (for .45 FTE and above)
- Competitive salaries - Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Free wellness programs - Paid time off (PTO)
- Retirement plans, including matching employer contributions
- Continuing education and career development opportunities
- Life insurance and short/long term disability programs
Job Type: Full-time