Tailored Brands, Inc.’s purpose is to help our customers love how they look. We accomplish this by providing a personal, convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping experience with compelling products and world-class service. We help fulfill this mission by providing our employees with an engaging and inclusive workplace focused on teamwork, growth and respect.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Partner with The Men’s Wearhouse and Jos A Bank ecommerce teams to identify and exploit opportunities to better measure, understand and transform the ecommerce shopping experience.
- Conduct analysis of the online customer experience to identify opportunities for profitable growth including things such as the overall shopping funnel, product page optimization, new feature rollout, omni-channel integration, etc.
- Work with Site Merchandising team to identify insights and opportunities into product placement, photography and copy, regular vs clearance merchandise, highlighting non-suit categories, etc.
- Analyze and optimize algorithmic and data science solutions such as personalization, recommendations, sort order, etc.
- Work with Marketing and Marketing Analytics team to identify insights and optimize traffic, landing pages, conversion, etc to increase site conversion and margin and marketing ROAS.
- Decide, develop and manage measurement/analytics platforms, and testing capabilities and processes, taking responsibility for measurement standards, testing roadmap, test design, interpretation of results, analytic deep dives, and recommendations for action.
- Decide KPIs and frameworks for measurement across ecommerce, and work with Data PM and Data Engineering teams to productionalize new sources and joins for analytics and reporting consumption.
- Develop new reporting that enables the ecommerce teams to capitalize quickly on new insights, then work with the Data Engineering team to productionalize those reports.
- Define and manage your analytic roadmap to support the ecommerce teams’ strategic objectives, while simultaneously investing time in data, platform and tools.
- Recruit and manage full-time employee and contractor resources to deliver value through analytics, testing, measurement and predictive/proscriptive technologies.
- Partner with other members of the Strategy & Analytics team to continually improve our collective understanding of growth and profit drivers, and the tools and methods we use to conduct analytics.
- Be an evangelist in the company for the power of data-driven decision-making.
- Move easily between complex, technical activities and communicating insights to execs.
- Have excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Have persuasive verbal and written communications skills.
- Have owned (chosen, implemented, managed) a testing solution.
- Have expertise working in Python or R.
- Have expertise working in Google Analytics, Heap, etc.
- Have expertise working in Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Have exceptionally high intellectual curiosity and work ethic.
- Have worked in high-growth e-commerce or consumer internet companies.
- 8+ years hands-on experience in ecommerce, site and/or product analytics.
- 4+ years building and leading high-performing teams of analysts and/or data scientists.
- Degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, mathematics, operations research, computer science or engineering.
02098C Corporate Office 6100 Stevenson Blvd Fremont 94538-2453
Strategy & Analytics
Tailored Shared Services