Trusted by 30K+ patients & 80+ providers, Klarity is one of the fastest-growing startups in 2021 and rated as "Excellent" based on 900+ genuine patient reviews. We are invested by top-rated Venture Capitals & Fortune 500 companies like Mucker Capital and Zoom.
We seek licensed Nurse Practitioners, Psychiatric Mental Nurse Practitioners (PMHNP), or Physician Assistants in San Diego, CA to remotely and in-person evaluate, diagnose, treat, and manage Adult Mental Health Patients
If you are a behavioral and or mental health provider and want to grow your private practice, we have an exciting business opportunity for you*.Klarity Health provides a comprehensive suite of marketing services that can help you streamline your operations, improve patient care, and increase revenue.
We offer electronic health records (EHR) that can help you manage patient records, streamline cash billing, and reduce errors. Our billing support services can help you optimize your revenue cycle and ensure that you are getting paid accurately and on time. Our customer support team can help you handle patient inquiries, resolve issues, and provide a positive patient experience.
In addition, our care coordination services can help you manage patient care across multiple services to ensure that patients are receiving the best possible care. Our virtual assistant can also help you manage administrative tasks and free up your time to focus on patient care.
By partnering with us , you can benefit from our expertise and resources to grow your hybrid practice and improve patient outcomes. We would love to discuss this opportunity further and show you how we can help you achieve your business goals. Please contact us for more information.
* Due to end of Public Health Emergency (PHE), in-person sessions may be required in CA so the candidates with current access to his/her own therapy room or medical office in San Diego, CA are preferred.
Pay: $140.00 ~ $140.00/hour
- Must have active California Nurse Practitioner license with Board Certification (PMHNP, FNP or similar).
- Minimum one (1) year of post-licensure clinical experience diagnosing and treating patients with mental health conditions and/or ADHD.
- Active/non-expired DEA certification (schedule 2-5) for California preferred.
- If required by your state, you must have a California collaborative physician agreement in place or willingness to obtain a collaborative physician upon hiring ($500 monthly stipend given to qualified providers for collaborating physician fees).
- Active personal malpractice insurance or willing to obtain one upon hiring.
- Conduct initial online and/or in-person visits with new patients, and provide professional mental health evaluation and diagnosis.
- Conduct monthly follow-up/in person online visits. Perform medication management if necessary.
- Develops individualized treatment plans to address the client's goals and objectives
Benefits & Highlights:
- Additional licensures: we will help you with additional state(s) licensures & additional DEA registrations applications by covering all applicable fees (established providers only).
- Flexible schedule: Klarity providers can see patients at night or on weekends.
- No Overhead: Klarity care team will assist practitioners closely with scheduling, billing, prior authorizations, and insurance.
- Remote Hybrid Environment: Klarity provides an easy-to-use telehealth solution (EMR, E-prescribing, E-visit) for providers to see patients remotely and virtually, as needed.
Job Types: Contract, Part-time
Pay: $140.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Hybrid remote
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
Work Location: Hybrid remote in San Diego, CA 92105