OTO Development is pleased to announce openings for Part Time Night Laundry Team Member at our beautiful Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Marathon, Florida.
Cleanliness & Friendliness: High attention to detail and loves physically challenging work!
The Laundry Team Member provides the clean linen and terry needed for guest rooms or suites, pool, and hotel public areas.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Operate washing and drying equipment
- Load and unload textiles from machines
- Measure and administer cleaning agents to laundry according to formulas provided
- Monitor feeder information on washers, make sure all drums are full, and report any irregularities to immediate supervisor
- Set the proper drying and cooling times for different types of linen
- Clean machines and surrounding areas
- Sort linen and terry items
- Pre-treat items for stains as needed
- Fold linen and terry according to property specifications
- Transport linen and terry within the laundry area and to linen storage areas within the hotel
- Comply with hotel safety requirements for supplies, equipment, and facilities
- The Laundry Team Member responds to guest needs and performs other duties as assigned by supervision.
- Ability to work well with others in a guest and team-focused environment
- Time Management capability to accomplish work within established parameters
- Customer Service focus to anticipate guest needs, greet and acknowledge guests and team members, respond to requests, and ensure guest satisfaction
- Perseverance to complete work efficiently with attention to quality and detail
- Action Orientation to deliver the desired outcome – clean and organized linen and terry products
- Working knowledge of the use of laundry chemicals and different formulas, as well as effect on various types of linen
Job Type: Part-time