Integrated Informatics is a software development shop servicing the Energy and Natural Resource sectors offering a positive working environment and a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits . The core activity for this role is application development of high performance desktop applications for data analysis and visualization .
- Bachelor's Degree in mathematics, computer science, engineering or relevant experience.
- 5+ years developing commercial grade applications using Python
- Writes highly readable, maintainable, and elegant code
- Plays nice with source control (git, tfs, svn, etc.)
- Writes tests, uses a debugger, and understands PEP-8
- Knows the importance of refactoring code and how to perform it within Python
- Smart, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, driven, and gets things done
- Familiarity with Agile development practices and ability to work in a team environment
- Understands and applies design patterns for code design and maintenance
- Any experience with Python GUI and graphing libraries considered a strong plus
- Any experience with C/C++/Cython/Python C API considered a strong plus
There is a large amount of client interaction; candidates will need to have excellent communication and organizational skills.
Salary commensurate with experience, no phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- git: 1 year (Required)
- Python: 3 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Flexible schedules