The Route Sales Representative supports the Service Department in its goals to meet our customers needs through providing superior customer service. Route delivery experience not required but helpful. The main responsibilities are to cover routes and perform service deliveries when required. This position reports to the Service Manager.
- When not on a route, assist in rush deliveries and any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Solicit new customers and up sell current customers.
- Participate in all Route sales contests.
- Safely operate all delivery vehicles. Follow all local and state laws as well as company policies. Maintain a clean vehicle and perform weekly vehicle inspections.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 - $47,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
All delivery personnel are supplied with masks, sanitizer and gloves.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person