Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 50+ retail automotive dealerships in seven states. Our group employs 3,000 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well. Napleton ranked as 26 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2017 based on new car volume.
This position will be responsible for providing administrative support to the executive level staff of Napleton Automotive Group.
- Manage the executives' calendars, which involves exercising considerable discretion and judgment as to priorities and effective use of his time. This involves contacting and responding to the executive team.
- Perform a variety of duties related to travel logistics including international and domestic travel arrangements, ground transportation, dining reservations, and coordination of special events and other public functions.
- Occasionally travel with the executive staff to take notes or dictation at meetings, or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Answer telephone calls and deliver messages in a timely and accurate manner; often corresponding on behalf of the executive staff.
- Devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
- Meet and greet customers, clients, and all levels of seniority.
- Produce and proofread documents along with briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, conferences, and special events, ensuring the executives are prepared through compiling materials.
- Prepare necessary agendas, materials, bios, and event briefings. Assist in keeping the staff on schedule and prepared for meetings and events throughout the day.
- Deputize for the executives, making decisions and delegating work to others in the executives' absence.
- Complete personal tasks, such as running errands or assisting with family arrangements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of three years of progressively responsible administrative experience.
- Excellent organization, problem solving, communication, writing, spelling, punctuation and grammar skills.
- Ability to multi-task, and work effectively under pressure and deadlines.
- Ability to coordinate and work cooperatively and professionally with colleagues and executive team.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and absolute discretion.
- Ability to manage interpersonal relationships and communicate with clarity, tact and courtesy with all constituent groups.
- Ability to take initiative and organize and complete projects with minimal supervision required.
- Experience with other software applications (e.g., Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, and Photoshop or the equivalent) preferred.Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Executive Assistant: 5 years (Preferred)