An Operations Manager at The Yard provides overall management and sales support to all fourteen locations along the east coast. In this role you will be required to wear many hats including the oversight of weekly reporting, training and development of existing as well as new team members, equipment management, community development, brand standard maintenance, supporting occupancy goals by way of introducing incentives, and proposing strategic operational procedures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing daily responsibilities of Community Managers in all locations
- Supporting the sales process by way of negotiating specifics within a membership agreement including agreement language for prospective new members
- Negotiating IT requirements and coordinating installations into motion
- Final approval on pricing of negotiated rates
- Proposing and implementing incentives to drive occupancy
- Develop and retain relationships with vendors and strategic partners to elevate the brand offering
- Maintaining relationships with food and beverage partners as well as supply companies
- Managing relationships with an IT consultant as well as hardware, software suppliers and internet service providers
- Responsible for tech support requests, delegating to IT consultant when appropriate
- Responsible for keeping the companies networks up to date and providing high quality service to members as their needs change
- Managing the companies email accounts, phone lines, access control, security cameras and devices
- Maintaining company’s inventory management system, adjusting for inventory changes and fixing issues/mistakes/bugs
- Sourcing and then working with developer(s) to continue to improve the system
- General administrative support to include, creating, maintaining and editing documents
- Working with CEO and Admin/HQ team on business analytics and tracking metrics. This includes filling out and generating (new) spreadsheets and metric trackers with data from the company’s management system and community manager and admin teams.
- Review and approve payables including all telecom, IT, food and bev, and all security deposit returns.
- Adhoc projects as required
- Highly organized multitasking with excellent time management.
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to learn on the job
- A high level of attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- Ability to deliver quality service, efficiently and within required deadlines.
- Passion for/experience in customer service and sales a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Calm demeanor under pressure
Job Type: Full-time
- operations: 2 years (Preferred)