Dina Eliopoulos, MD
is hiring a Full-Time Receptionist for our Chelmsford, MA office
Dina Eliopoulos, MD, is a comprehensive plastic surgery practice for all the plastic surgery needs. We offer a variety of treatments and services for both women and men.
As a native of Chelmsford with strong family ties to the area, Dr. Dina Eliopoulos was eager to establish her practice in Chelmsford. She founded the Center for Plastic Surgery in 2000, and she has been committed to providing excellent care and quality service to her patients and the community ever since.
For more detail information on the variety of services and treatments we provide or to learn more about us, check us out at www.DinaMD.com
OUR PURPOSE, SOCIAL IMPACT, AND CULTURE
Our purpose and social impact are simple: We believe that providing information, education, and choices to patients promotes better-informed decisions while helping people feel better about themselves through minor procedures up to undergoing surgical procedures. We are committed to making every patient’s process as informative and comfortable as possible because our focus is about making you feel good about being you.
Our culture is one where we have created a family-like environment. The majority of our staff have been part of our family with five, 10, to 20 years of service. However, due to our current vacancy, we have come to recognize and appreciate the fact that the receptionist is a key part of setting the tone for the entire practice.
We are also hardworking professionals dedicated to our patients in every way. We pride ourselves in our services and are proud to be the premier plastic surgery practice in the community.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Full-Time Receptionist who will be a change-agent in our reception area as we aim at elevating our service to our patients, our team, and all with whom we come in contact. The receptionist will have the drive to exceed our patient’s expectations for outstanding patient service while creating a warm, welcoming, concierge-like environment.
The ideal receptionist is someone who will promote professionalism in the office. They will also aim at making this their long-lasting career. The right candidate enjoys working with diverse patients and is caring, friendly, and efficient. S/he is also a true professional who is courteous to patients while holding a firm belief in the quality of care we provide and communicate this sense of assurance to our patients.
Our most successful Receptionists love to interact with all types of people, make them feel welcomed, and educates them on a variety of services and products we carry. They are integral in promoting and credentialing the practice and the services we provide. They are also full of empathy, passion, and energy; they are fun-loving, hardworking, self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and care about the success and level of services provided to all.
At its basic function, the Receptionist will answer the phones; differentiate between routine and emergency cases; schedule appointments; greet patients; admit patients and check out the day’s appointments; process payments and manage financial information, and manage communication between patients and other staff. Be responsible over administrative tasks including but not limited to scanning, filing, printing, medical photo management. They will also provide patient comfort by keeping the reception area clean and presentable. Ultimately, it is the receptionist who is responsible for creating a good first and last impression on our patients.
YOUR EXPERIENCE/BACKGROUND DETAILS
A minimum of 5 years of previous receptionist experience preferably at a medical practice. Receptionists from other professional settings may also be considered.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Strong expertise with computers is essential.
· $16 to $20 per hour. Pay is commensurate with experience.
YOUR WORK HOURS
Our regular office hours are as follows:
Monday through Friday 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM, with morning huddle starting at 8:15
THE JOB DESCRIPTION:
REPORTS TO: Office Manager and Dr. Eliopoulos
Dina Eliopoulos MD is looking to hire a Full-Time Receptionist who will work hard at owning the job and making this a long-lasting career. The receptionist will be a change-agent in our reception area of the practice as we aim at elevating our service to our patients, our team, and all with whom we come in contact. The receptionist will also answer the phones, differentiate between routine and emergency cases, schedule appointments, greet patients, admit and check out the day’s appointments, process payments and manage financial information, and communicate between patients and other staff. They will also provide patient comfort by keeping the reception area clean and presentable. Ultimately, it is the receptionist who is responsible for creating a good first and last impression on our patients.
· Exceed our patients’ expectations for outstanding patient service.
· Create a warm and welcoming impression for our patients.
· Remain calm while handling multiple tasks at once with many interruptions.
· Answer the phones and differentiate between routine and emergency cases.
· Schedule appointments.
· Greet patients and admit them.
· Check out the day’s appointments.
· Process payments and manage financial information.
· Communicate between patients and other staff.
· Remain calm and collected in the face of emergencies.
· Possesses a firm belief in the quality of care we provide and communicate this sense of assurance to our patients.
· Know and understand our services and recommendations and be able to communicate these to our patients.
· Be excited and proactive in promoting the practice, providers, and all services.
· Provide for patient comfort by keeping the reception area clean and presentable is part of the daily routine.
· Create a good first and last impression on our patients.
· Introduce, guide, and recommend additional products available to our patients as needed.
· Perform office administrative tasks including but not limited to scanning, filing, printing, medical photo management.
· A consummate professional willing to work with management and the entire team in transforming the reception area of the practice while creating a good first and last impression on our patients.
· Must be very professional and polished individual in all of her/his interactions with patients, staff, and third-party providers, and well-spoken.
· A “people person” who enjoys working with diverse patients and is caring, friendly, and efficient.
· Someone that can provide concierge-type service and flourishers in a busy practice
· A dependable, reliable, and flexible professional who takes full ownership of the receptionist position, which means that our patients depend on us to be available for their care regardless of the weather.
· A person that is genuine, kind, and courteous to patients, co-workers, and anyone with whom they come in contact.
· Someone able to empathize with patients and their needs.
· Compassionate and well-mannered if a patient becomes emotional or discourteous.
· An energetic person who can handle and prioritize multiple activities and responsibilities
· Team player who collaborates
· Outgoing and straightforward
· Flexible and well-organized
· Self-starter and finisher
· Familiar with office processes and procedures.
· Excellent at handling various office equipment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Possesses the desire to learn and grow, and be an active participant in career training sessions, etc.
Education and Experience
· A minimum of 5 years of previous receptionist experience preferably at a medical practice. Receptionists from other professional settings may also be considered.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Prolonged periods of standing and sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Able to manage paperwork, phone, and other computer/electronics equipment for long periods.
· Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at a time.
· $16 to $20 per hour. Pay is commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- receptionist: 5 years (Required)
- medical office: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma