The Suburban organization believes that its strength, continued success, future growth and profitability depend on building trusting relationships with our employees, customers and industry partners.
Individual and organizational pride are critical elements of our future. Our people make all the difference. This belief fosters a commitment to provide opportunities for growth and new challenges for our employees so they may achieve professional development and personal fulfillment. Working with our local communities, we help and support those people and organizations whose fulfillment enhances their quality of life as it does our own.
We will continually strive to define, improve and operate by setting the highest standards in the retail automobile industry.
Inspect, maintain, and repair automobiles that run on electricity, gasoline, or alternative fuels like ethanol. Execute basic maintenance like tire rotations and oil changes, diagnose complex problems, and plan and execute vehicle repairs.
- Greets customers promptly
- Obtains customer and vehicle information
- Clearly reports all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
- Determines and recommends needed maintenance base on age, mileage, and vehicle history
- Prepares complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
- Establishes follow-up time
- Monitors the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, updating customers frequently
- Verifies that final invoice reconciles with work performed on the repair order
- Explains all completed work and charges to customers
- Minimum 1 year experience in a service advisory role
- Knowledge of automobiles
- Positive attitude
- High volume mentality
- CSI focused
What We Offer
- Unparalleled training program - One of the top Sales and Service Training Programs in the area
- Family-oriented work environment with an open-door policy
- Opportunity to earn The Suburban Collection President’s Club Award
- Vacation pay
- Celebration of work anniversaries, birthdays, and new team members in our monthly newsletter, The Scoop
- Almost limitless growth opportunities - 32 different automotive brands in over 44 locations
- Ranked #26 on Crain’s 2017 Fast 50: Fastest-Growing Companies
- 401k with company match
- Maternity leave
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance - 2x annual income
- Company-wide wellness program (open to all employees and spouses)
- Company stability - 70 years, continual growth, largest auto group in Michigan, 14th largest in US, annual sales in excess of $2 billion in 2014