WorkSpan is the only Alliance Relationship Management system for Alliances to orchestrate, automate, & report on joint sales, marketing, & solution initiatives. Translation? We help your favorite companies partner up to offer awesome joint products & services—with the ability to engage, manage, & measure across their ecosystems & their partners’ ecosystems—all on a shared network. WorkSpan is a privately held company backed by Mayfield & is currently in use by global enterprises including Intel, SAP, Lenovo, Infosys, & HPE. For more info, just visit WorkSpan.com & follow @WorkSpan on Twitter & LinkedIn.
WorkSpan’s rapidly growing marketing team is looking to add a dynamic & creative product marketer! You’ll help us deliver compelling & differentiated messages, position us effectively in the market, & help us hit it out of the park with our business goals.
- Create compelling, comprehensive, & easy-to-understand assets—including sales decks, data sheets, videos, white papers, e-books, case studies, blogs etc.
Align with Internal Stakeholders:
- Develop sales tools such as sales presentations, solution briefs, & sales training content for internal readiness.
Collaborate with marketing, growth, & sales on product launches, growth campaigns, & demand generation marketing programs.
- Create external & internal-facing content in preparation of WorkSpan’s new release cadence.
Stay informed of market trends, competitive developments, & create relevant competitive positioning documents & kill sheets.
- Support PR & analyst activities—including events, trade shows, webinars, & white papers.
- 1-2 years experience in product marketing for a high tech company with a B2B enterprise software product (SaaS preferred)
- 3 years of experience in marketing or similar
- Strong skills in communication, writing, & ability to work well cross-functionally
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets, including product demo videos & pitch-decks
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas
- Capable of performing well in a fast-paced environment, & organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- A sense of humor, tenacity, & grace under pressure =)
- Familiarity with strategic alliances or partner management is a plus
- At this time, no relocation assistance or H1B sponsorship is available for this position.
Perks to make you perky.
- Fun, growing, casual work environment
- Stocked kitchen with tasty snacks, espresso machine, & drinks
- Competitive benefits package, including health & dental
- Growth opportunity in a fast-growing company
- Catered lunches 5 days a week
- Unlimited PTO
- Free gym access