Odwalla is a pioneer in the premium juice category. Started by three musicians in Santa Cruz in 1980, Odwalla grew from a backyard shed and a local following into a brand that crafts over 40 delicious products for everyone that loves to feel their own vitality. Despite our growth, we have kept to our roots in recognizing our environmental impact. We recycle more than 98% of all our trash, and we leave no citrus waste for landfills. And that's just the beginning.
We believe that handling our beverages with care goes hand in hand with being good stewards of our environment
Function Specific Activities:
- Perform all work associated with ordering, delivering and merchandising products and servicing customers at new or assigned accounts, replenishing retail account inventory, collecting payment (or invoicing) and develop excellent customer relationships.
- Understand and adhere to operational procedures.
- Operate route delivery vehicle responsibly in order to meet route and safety requirements.
- Place stock in coolers or on shelves in order to ensure maximum inventory availability for customer sales and consistent selection of choice for consumers. Maintain accurate build-to's/pars by SKU by account on route.
- Reconcile daily paperwork, which can include money and invoices; turn in records in order to ensure accurate financial tracking of delivery activities. Complete or maintain route book and other related documentation in order to provide management with product and accounts sales data.
- Follow product rotation and schematic guidelines in order to meet quality assurance goals and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to all company and legal guidelines regarding collection policies and procedures in order to protect company interests.
- Maintain accurate inventory of all Odwalla products; input all necessary information into hand-held computer for each account and return all beverage losses to the node to reconcile inventory at the end of the day. Submit inventory numbers by established deadlines
- Attend required node meetings
- Complete required trainings
- Other duties as may be assigned
High School Diploma or its equivalent and or related experience.
Track records of being able to work with little supervision, merchandise product, solve problems and meet deadlines.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Respond to customer needs, concerns, or questions. Maintain composure and handle frequent change or unexpected disruptions. Excel in fast-paced environment where a broad range of tasks may be required.
Flexible Work hours
Must be thorough and able to complete required paperwork
Must have a clean DMV record and a valid driver's license and be able to complete a drug and background screen.
Lift up to 50 lbs., push up to 125 lbs.
DOT medical card Required
This position requires lifting, loading, pushing and pulling cases weighing from 20-45 pounds repeatedly; as well as bending, reaching and squatting while merchandising and moving products.
Years of Experience:
1-2 Years Experience
Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS:
Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
ACT LIKE AN OWNER:
Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS:
Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE:
Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.