Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but help build a system that will have a positive impact? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced Agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the skills needed to build industry-competitive products in the Cybersecurity domain from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques and identify needed system improvements. Using full SDLC or DevOps pipeline to drive rapid quality delivery of functionality to the client at the speed of their mission, you’ll work with the development team to build prototype new ideas and new technologies and help to create solutions to drive the next wave of innovation. You’ll analyze the needs and environment to help make sure the solution the team develops considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change Cybersecurity for the better.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
access to experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
Nice If You Have:
- 5+ years of experience with working on professional software development teams
- 5+ years of experience with object-oriented programming, design patterns, including C#
- 5+ years of experience with version control branching, tagging, including Git
- 3+ years of experience with relational databases, including SQL Server, PostgreSQL, and Oracle
- 3+ years of experience with AJAX, ASP.NET, MVC, and Entity Framework
- 1+ years of experience with Web application or software architecture and scalability
- Active Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree in CS
- Experience with scripting languages, including Python)
- Experience with Cloud hosting and administration, including AWS or Azure
- Experience with Web service and API development
- Experience with Web API and .NET Core
- MS degree in CS or an equivalent field
- DoD 8570 IAT II Certification, including Security+
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.