We are seeking a Ophthalmology sales professional.
We are looking for medical sales professionals with experience in sales. This position will be responsible for maintaining and acquiring new accounts with ophthalmologists and optometrists. The Ophthalmology Account Manager is responsible for managing a territory of key clinicians and will be accountable for the sales productivity and profitability of the territory. The Account Manager must possess a comprehensive understanding of clinical sales and selling to medical professionals. They need to understand the regulatory constraints associated with pharmaceutical sales and still create and execute effective sales strategies to increase product sales.
Primary Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
· Achieve product prescription sales forecasts
· Manage territory budgets and expenses
· Report goals and results to OOS leadership
· Managing key physician and account relationships within their territories
· Communicate with other team members
· Report on activities and changes in marketplace
· Represent themselves ethically and professionally as an independent contractor of OOS
Must have successful sales experience of 2+ years and/or clinical experience as an ophthalmic technician for 3+ years. Preference will be given to those with previous ophthalmology sales experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required. Strong sales and persuasion skills, business acumen, organizational and analytical abilities are required. Must be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic. Must handle territory independently and be a self-starter. Must be willing to travel with potential for some overnights each month.
This role is an entry-level sales position. The sky is your limit. We offer competitive commission structuring, room for advancement and uncapped potential. We hope you will join our family!
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter. Please place “Sales Manager Position” in the subject line of your email.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $39,024.00 - $197,939.00 per year
- Independent Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Medical Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- On the road