- Time Management
- Sales Experience
Job Overview: Lash Consultants should be able to provide excellent customer service while maintaining control of admissions and acting as a resource center for guests. The Lash Consultants are responsible for achieving sales goals through exceptional customer service, maintaining a friendly atmosphere, and provide assistance to the Owner, Studio Manager, and/or Assistant Manager.
MUST BE ABLE TO SELL MEMBERSHIPS AND RETAIL!
- Full-time ability to work a minimum of 35 hours per week on a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Part-time ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week on a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to work in a dynamic studio environment.
- Good time management skills, good judgment, and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong leadership qualities; motivated and respectful.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with peers, supervisors and guests.
- Mathematical skills to accurately compute and complete required functions.
- Computer knowledge including, but not limited to, point-of-sale system.
- Fluent Spanish speaker
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Understand the needs of customers; handle and resolve customer service issues to maintain customer loyalty.
- Communicate to the customer a clear understanding of the pricing before services are performed.
- Display a sound understanding and perform all available services in a competent, efficient and professional manner.
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with studio personnel.
- Complete required administrative tasks/compliance.
- Participate in promoting and selling memberships.
- Greet guests on a first name basis.
- Check in members and guests.
- Participate in promoting and selling retail.
- Answering telephones.
- Setting and confirming appointments.
- Provide information on services offered by studio.
- Prepare guest records for treatments.
- Ensure opening and closing procedures are adhered to.
- Cleaning, organizing, and maintaining lobby and studio public areas.
- General administrative and clerical support.
Quarterly bonuses for a closing rate of 50%!
Locations that are taking applications:
1) 2903 Woodridge Dr suite #150, Houston, TX 77087
2) 5810 E. Sam Houston Pkwy. N, Ste. D, Houston, TX 77049
3) 6503 Garth Rd Ste 140, Baytown, TX 77521
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $8.50 to $10.00 /hour
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)