Support President/GM, US business for wholesale distribution business by independently performing complex and diverse administrative and project coordination duties. Act as frontline representative for President/GM and key partner to the leader. Represent the company with the highest level of professionalism in all business activities. Work in the highest confidentiality of critical business matters and ensure data integrity. Daily activities may include interaction with high-level contacts, both internal and external and exposure to sensitive information requiring use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Provide proactive administrative and project coordination support to the President/GM as needed to ensure the organization runs smoothly
- Attend leadership meetings as appropriate and represent leader as needed with stakeholders and their staff
- Act as liaison and communication bridge across our company and other company or organizations.
- Prepare and coordinate the preparation of presentation materials for strategic plan, budget, and other executive meetings, ensuring professional presentation, completeness and timeliness
- Use problem solving techniques, tact and discretion when handling telephone calls, making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings and managing other requests for information
- Track program and project status interacting with program leaders and project managers to ensure timely reporting
- Performs various administrative duties including assisting with agendas, recording and distributing meeting minutes as needed. Maintains confidential records, files and report, Internet/Intranet research, setting up new hires, ordering supplies and equipment, photocopying documents, maintain organizational charts and email distribution lists
- Conference, offsite and internal event planning as needed including the set up for department routines such as team meetings and other operating mechanism support as needed.
- Acts as an information resource on organizational policies and procedures
- Coordinate and initiate plans for the monthly/quarterly/annual leadership team meetings, as required, including agendas, meeting room reservations, food reservations, presentations, and other duties as assigned by the VP or his designee
- Lead and coordinate special projects as directed
- Builds and maintains strong customer relationships as needed with internal and external leaders, stakeholders and their staff
- Provides general administrative support including preparing communications and maintaining schedules.
- Prepare expense reports, audit and approve direct report expense reports
- Schedule and coordinate domestic and international travel, accommodations and logistics
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
BA Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years of experience; administrative support position
- Expert in EXCEL and OFFICE
- EXCELLENT QUICKBOOKS EXPERIENCE
Nice to Have
Experience with Workday
Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
Experience with electronic meeting coordination (video conference, phone and live-online)
Experience with calendar and travel planning
Attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality
Organized, efficient, process oriented
Anticipates well and is planful/predictive
Advanced interpersonal communication skills (written & verbal)
Professional and effective telephone techniques and etiquette, able to triage calls when appropriate
Task management and problem-solving skills
Advanced skills and knowledge of the internet
Self-motivated, team player, strong work ethic
Works well under pressure in a dynamic environment; can flex to the meet changing needs
Tactful, exercises independent judgment and discretion – professional demeanor. Manages confidential information
Flexible, friendly, team-oriented disposition that thrives in a fast-paced environment
Strong results orientation and bias for action, including a high degree of initiative and self-motivation in identifying and satisfying unmet needs
Demonstrated ability and success working with minimal supervision, including flexibility to changing priorities in a proactive and self-motivated manner.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required