The Advisor, Chronic Care Outcomes, will be a key part of a high-performing team focused on implementing strategies to realize value in our work with health plans to achieve our mission of helping patients on their path to better health through improved outcomes.
As Advisor, you will primarily be focused on:
- Designing and implementing processes and systems for operationalizing innovative patient care practices and experiences (e.g., Health Hubs) leveraging new partnerships (e.g., Aetna)
- Leading and contributing to quantitative analysis and critical communications for potential new experiences designed to influence consumer behavior, improve outcomes, and lower healthcare costs
- Developing business cases, tracking progress against key milestones, and creating and implementing outcomes analyses to support scaled implementation of multiple test-and-learn opportunities
- Contributing to the diagnosis, solution development, and planning of multiple new strategic products and services that incorporate all of the company’s assets and delivery methods
- Delivering quantitative analyses that will yield critical answers to the questions at hand
- Coordination and execution of pilot tests for a new idea in a set of stores with new formats (e.g. Health Hub)
- Innovating on an existing or a new enterprise opportunity (e.g. high-potential products and services) including contributing to sizing and assessing the markets, identifying risks/benefits of opportunities and recommending clinical growth strategies
- Assisting in creating executive level readouts and presentation materials for leadership
We want to uncover new opportunities to support our patients, develop innovative strategies to drive results and then operationalize these strategies across our enterprise, including the delivery of interventions through our ~10,000 pharmacies, ~1,000 Minute Clinic locations and other enterprise assets (e.g., CVS Caremark, specialty, Coram). Your work will directly help improve patient health outcomes and directly contribute to the growth of our company. We’re excited for this work – so we look forward to working with somebody who shares our passion and enthusiasm!
This Job Might Be For You If:
- You enjoy solving complex problems. If you don’t know how to do something, you work to find the answers. You don’t get frustrated easily when something doesn’t go the way you planned.
- You can take complicated concepts and communicate them effectively to a variety of audiences. You write well. You pay attention to the details. You can articulate your thoughts eloquently. You have a track record of successfully influencing senior leadership and clients.
- You value innovation. You are comfortable questioning the status quo. You are willing to take calculated risks. You are always looking for new ways to improve existing processes.
- You are self-motivated. You are eager to step up and take on new and exciting challenges. You take ownership of your work and your team’s work. You pay attention to the details. You notice that the phrase “You pay attention to the details” was used twice in this job description.
- You are passionate about working to improve the health outcomes of CVS Health patients. You recognize that transformational change in health care doesn’t happen overnight and you are committed to making a difference one step at a time.
- You take charge of your own career growth and development. You have lofty goals and you see how this position will help you get there.
- 2+ years of experience required (consulting or similar experience)
- 2+ years of demonstrated increasing responsibility roles in corporate or retail operational/ field environments
- 2+ years of demonstrated organizational skills (e.g. project management experience or managing cross-team/department initiatives with demonstrated success)
- Experience assessing and building a business case to identify areas of opportunities for the business
- Data analytics and Microsoft Suite experience preferred
- Comfortable speaking and presenting in group environments and with senior leaders
- A positive, team-oriented mindset with a willingness to work on multiple work streams and support on tasks that may not be in your immediate portfolio
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.