Medium Size Growing Construction Company looking for full time Building Envelope Project Manager.
Candidate will be responsible for the overall project management including Condominium envelope projects, Carpentry, Roofing, and Siding type projects. Building and managing crews. Estimating and performing take offs as needed. Provide quality customer satisfaction, tradesmen supervision, and contribute to the overall financial growth of the Company. Have significant autonomy and decision-making authority to lead, direct, and control project operations at designated project sites. Responsible for derived project's profit and loss end results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Prior experience and knowledge in building trades group teams and managing them to provide a quality and profitable project. Provide support in bidding all kinds of Condominium and Commercial projects offered by Kelly's Property Services, LLC.Perform take-offs (Material Requisitions and purchase orders) .
- create and present estimate.
- Strong client skills and ability to form long term client relationships.
- Meet with clients, listen and determine their needs and requirements to provide solutions for proposals, project adjustments, and punch lists.
- Coordinate the management of the client's project-Analyze the project specifications through asking the necessary questions in order to determine the desired result
- Determine the subcontractors necessary for the client project and help build teams of qualified trades groups.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of computers. (i.e. MS Office, Excel and Word) Construction estimating software familiarity a plus (ie Timberline, Xactimate, Sure trak, MS Project)
Masters of Science in Engineering or Masters of Construction Management a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $29.00 to $31.00 /hour
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous