FirstMed Staffing in partnership with an assisted living facility is seeking a Certified Medication Assistant for an AM shift contract for a period of 13 weeks, with a possibility for extension. Hours are 6:00 am to 2:30 pm for 40 hours a week, with every other weekend required. Housing is also available (apartment).
- Medication Administration.
- Ability to Maintain compliance with all HIPAA laws
- Vitals and Glucose checks, as required for patient care.
- Assist patients with ADL’s (Activities of Daily Living Skills).
- Report any abnormal or significant patient condition changes to the Nurse or supervisor.
- Completion of an Accredited CBRF program within the State of Wisconsin.
- Excellent communication skills
- CBRF certifications for: First Aid, Fire Safety, Medication Administration and Standard Precautions)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to stand and sit for 8 hours
- CPR (BLS)
COMPENSATION: $21.00/hour weekdays and $22.00/hour weekends.
- Vacation pay
- Health insurance
- Loyalty and referral bonuses
- Weekly direct deposit
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $21.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Certified Medication Assistant: 1 year
- Certified Medication Assistant (CBRF)