About the role
Market Units are what we want to be known for in the market; they are the areas on which our clients most frequently seek our guidance during their digital transformation journey. Within our Market Units, we have core Offerings, which are the solutions we deliver to our clients. By specializing in and formalizing these select Offerings, we can deepen our relationships with our Business partners (Adobe, Sitecore, etc. ) as well our clients across their entire business and compete in new areas, helping us to grow our market share.
Digital Marketing encompasses Experience Design (XD), Technology Implementation, Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Managed Services. It Involves designing and developing modern customer experiences (personalized, with contextual intelligence across channels and devices) using Digital Marketing platforms, such as Sitecore Experience and Adobe Marketing Cloud. The Digital Marketing team leads in setting strategy, creating content and driving results for clients large and small. It applies deep digital, marketing, content and analytics expertise in guiding Avanade clients to productive use of digital marketing solutions.
Do the words driven, hustle, passionate about digital technologies describe you? We are looking for a go-getter who has experience building partner and client relationships and driving digital solutions.
As the regions Digital Marketing Offering Lead you are responsible for leading our Digital Marketing practice in the Southwest U.S. . Avanade is a leader in the new digital business landscape (mobile, big data, social, cloud) and Digital Marketing is one of several core offerings that Avanade delivers to our clients. Digital Marketing encompasses Customer Experience, Content Strategy, Marketing Automation, Conversion Optimization, and eCommerce. It involves designing and developing modern customer experiences (personalized, with contextual intelligence across channels and devices) using Digital Marketing platforms such as Sitecore Experience and Adobe Marketing Cloud. Our Digital Marketing offering serves as the front line in our clients’ ability to execute their digital transformation strategy.
As the Digital Marketing Offerings Lead you will:
- Promote and manage the Digital Marketing business to achieve region operating performance metrics for sales and operating income.
- Collaborate with global digital marketing offering leadership to help innovate, evolve, and expand our offerings for new markets and set thestrategic direction for our digital marketing strategy.
- Partner closely with both the Regional Leadership and Business Applications Market Unit Leadership to incorporate and execute the Digital Marketing strategy within the region.
- Collaborate with our channel partners (Microsoft, Accenture, Sitecore, and Adobe) to help envision and position our technology to drive new business.
- Advise and assist and our sales team in identifying and targeting key accounts and how to position our solutions to create customer value and drive revenue growth.
- Support direct sales teams by playing a leadership role in solution envisioning and scoping and assisting with proposal creation, approval, and deal close for new and existing clients.
- Provide strategic guidance to our digital marketing delivery leadership to help ensure delivery excellence, resource capability and capacity.
- Partner with client business stakeholders as a trusted advisor to help them understand short and long-term business implications of proposed or potential business strategies.
- Travel of about 20% is required as dictated by the business, typically within the Southwest U.S.
You are creative, collaborative and connected. You stay up-to-date on the latest digital and new media marketing venues and techniques, and are energized when brainstorming digital solutions with your team. You are excited about the prospects of creating innovative digital strategies for some of the most influential organizations in the world. You are likely to have 10+ years of relevant digital strategy, digital marketing solutions experience and three years of management experience.
Your skillset likely includes:
- Deep Digital Marketing and Client Experience Strategy
- Business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- Experience in building and managing a team in a consulting or agency environment
- Experience working with web and mobile designs and solutions
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, especially strong influencing and negotiation capabilities.
A Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, communications or similar fields is desirable, although experience may substitute for a degree. A Master’s Degree is a plus.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at  www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.