Every time guests come to Miller’s Ale House restaurant they enjoy the fun atmosphere and great food because of someone like you. You make sure everything is prepped and clean - from the dishes that hold our signature meals to the glasses that hold one of our 75 varieties of local craft, seasonal and domestic beers. In return we give you competitive pay and real opportunities to grow.
So what does it take to work with us?
We expect you to be you! Throw in integrity, a relentless drive for excellence and a commitment to always doing what’s right, and you’ve got our interest. Still reading? Here’s what we need from our Prep/Dishwasher’s, what we offer in return, and how to get your career started.
What we offer:
- 40% dining privilege
- Health benefits
- Ability to advance your restaurant career
- Fast-paced, fun environment
- Open-door communication
What you bring:
- Adheres to all restaurant service standards to help create “Ale House Raving Fans
- Food preparation and portioning
- Supports cooks as needed, occasionally being assigned a station
- Ensures compliance with food handling requirements
- Works directly with both BOH and FOH team members to ensure all needs are fulfilled in a timely manner
- Ensures a supply of clean and ready dish supplies for Cooks
- Ensures work areas are stocked and ready for the next scheduled Food Prep/Dishwasher to take over
- Team Members must be 18 years of age at the time of hire
- Must have late night and weekend schedule flexibility
Hours of Operation: 11am – 12/1/2am (some nights, not all locations – see our website for details.)
Now Hiring - Personal interviews conducted daily, stop in and ask for the manager on duty and/or apply by texting MillersJobs to 97211.
Miller's Ale House is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment upon any basis, including race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran or military stats or the presence of any physical or mental medical condition, disability, or handicap. Selection for any position will be based on an individual's qualifications (including experience, individual ability, prior job performance, attendance, and punctuality record,) and the Ale House's current employment needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Full service restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location