Full-time | Part-time | Internship
Full Job Description
Come join our exciting team! We are hiring BCBA's, BCaBA's, as well as, those seeking supervision. We are rapidly growing and in need of new staff who are eager to grow within our company. We provide on the job training and apprenticeships for those who are seeking a future working with and changing the lives of individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities.
- BS/BA or MA/MS in psychology, education, or related field.
- Experience working with children and adolescents who have autism/delays.
- Interest in learning.
- Availability on weekends and evenings.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Ability to pass background TB test, and provide/obtain proof of immunizations.
- Proof of valid driver's license, safe driving record, proper auto insurance, and reliable transportation a must.
- Physical ability to support aggressive clients may be required.
- BCBA certification or Enrollment in a BACB approved course sequence required for those seeking credentialing.
- Applicants with experience with ASL, PECS, and/or bilingual skills are encouraged to apply.
- One on one work directly with clients.
- Run small groups.
- Provide support for a small team of technicians.
- Option to provide training to parents and team members.
- Some planning and paperwork required.
Why work for us?
- Our office is located in the area we serve!
- We provide the resources and support you need to be successful.
- We have a friendly and fun team approach.
- We provide an innovative high-quality approach to training and supervision.
- Services are provided in the primarily in-clinic services. Occasional home and community setting work required.
- We offer competitive wages and incentive programs.
- Health plan and AFLAC available to all employees.
- Advancement opportunities! We grow as you grow!
- Work-Life Balance Perks such as PTO's and recreation center memberships.
- Group conference trips, and continuing education reimbursement!
To learn more about our company go to https://www.otrbehavior.com
Submit your application on our website: www.otrbehavior.com/career-opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: $50.00 - $55.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- Vision Insurance
We are following all state and CDC guidelines for services.
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company's Facebook page: