Leidos is looking for a Sr. Program Manager to lead a mission-critical program whose purpose is implementation, operation, and sustainment for a comprehensive agency-wide insider threat program. This senior manager will build and direct a world-class team to perform architecture/ infrastructure support, monitoring, investigation, incident response, analytics, and assessment efforts, working with U.S. Government clients and stakeholders.
The Sr. Program Manager will serve as the Leidos single point-of-contact with the Government program office for management and technical matters and contract-level issues. He/she will provide the planning, direction, coordination, and control necessary to accomplish all work requirements and task orders and manage and oversee all activities performed by contractor personnel, including subcontractors, to satisfy the contract requirements.
Qualifications:MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Manage and direct insider threat program operations, architecture/ infrastructure support, analysis/analytics, and oversight/ compliance tasks and activities.
- Serve as technical and programmatic liaison to the Government to ensure efficient and timely program execution.
- Organize, plan, schedule, implement, control, analyze, and report on all elements of the contract.
- Present and discuss the status of contract activities, requirements, and problems during program reviews and in response to requests from the Government.
- Coordinate with contracts, finance, human resources, and procurement management functions.
- Perform hiring, supervision, and performance assessment.
- Identify, mitigate and control risks. Drive process improvement and innovation.
- Create plans and processes required to meet all performance, schedule, quality, cost, and security requirements.
- Manage and integrate the efforts of subcontractors, assuring flow-down and fulfillment of all contractual requirements.
- Plan/lead program reviews and briefings; identify and report on issues or related problems and potential risks.
- Maintain currency on relevant tools and technologies and provide inputs for white papers and proposals
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Active TS clearance; Ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree and 15 years of prior relevant experience.
- 5 years of program management experience for large, complex programs supporting insider threat analysis and investigation, cyber threat assessment, cyber intel collection/analysis, incident analysis/response, and/or SOC/CSOC/NSOC operations
- Experience serving as a Program/Project Manager leading and supervising a large multi-disciplinary team (over 40 FTEs ) with various technical skills and experience
- Experience in Computer Network Defense tools, policies, procedures, regulations, and vulnerability management
- Experience in incident response and handling methodologies
- Experience building metrics and trend reports
- Active PMI PMP certification
- Active CISSP, CISM or equivalent certification
- Experience presenting briefings to senior customer management, customer stakeholders, and company management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Master’s Degree in related field of management or information systems
- Experience in insider risk assessment, threat analysis, and investigations
- Experience with data loss prevention (DLP), user access management (UAM) and user behavior analytics solutions and training
- Experience managing cyber incidents and engagements throughout the incident management lifecycle
- Knowledge of defense-in-depth principles, network/HW/SW security architecture, network topology, IT device integrity, and common security elements
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.