Conversate Collective is an experiential events agency, passionate about helping brands connect with consumers through engaging experiences. Whether IRL or in the Metaverse, we're dedicated to creating authentic and shareable community moments that turn customers and influencers into advocates. We work with some of the biggest brands by embodying five core values that guide our work: Keep it 100; Ownership & Accountability; Client Value Creation; D&I; and Supporting BIPOC & local businesses.
We are seeking an Associate Event Producer for our beauty and wellness division to coordinate events specifically for LatinX consumers. If you consider yourself a beauty enthusiast, product junkie, or a Latin pop-culture expert, and are bilingual, we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will play a key role in supporting the Project Manager and Senior Account Executive to plan & execute a wide range of events and tradeshow programs, and ensure the creative, pre-production logistics & on-site client expectations are executed on time, on budget, and in a professional manner.
Our team works in a high-energy, fast-paced environment where no two days (or two events) are the same. This position requires a team-player, who is creative, extremely organized, able to multi-task, has keen attention to detail, and shows resilience when faced with dynamic timelines & deliverables.
3+ years experience in the events and tradeshow production / management or hospitality industry is required. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Workplace, and project-management software (Asana, Trello, ClickUp, Airtable, etc).
This job is a part-time, remote position with 60% travel to various venues /events across the U.S. Tasks and responsibilities are diverse, extensive, and time-sensitive.
- Proactively contribute ideas and recommendations to fulfill project briefs. Participate in creative meetings and decisions.
- Stay abreast of trends and talent across the major social platforms (IG, Facebook, Tiktok, Snapchat) and in entertainment to contribute fresh ideas that are culturally relevant and deliver maximum brand impact.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure accurate and timely communication is maintained with clients, stakeholders and third-party vendors during design, pre-production and execution phases.
- Use critical and creative thinking skills to be decisive when troubleshooting issues throughout the planning and production process.
Pre-event & On-site Responsibilities:
- Secure and coordinate all elements required to execute an event or tradeshow experience including: venue research, third-party production vendors; catering, security, music, décor, gift bag coordination, etc.
Coordinate logistics for tradeshows including booth design, construction and installation; tracking expenses; and ordering show services.
Manage warehouse inventory.
Work with Graphic Designer to design and coordinate all signage, brand collateral, and creative assets.
- Assist in event set-up and tear down.
Manage on-site event staff and vendors.
Coordinate & track the shipment of all supplies, set, and production materials to and from the event/ tradeshow location.
Ensure client requirements and expectations are met.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
Is able to work independently, self-start, & self-manage time/ work.
Effective written & verbal communication skills.
Ability to delegate, follow-up, and communicate with clients, staff and guests in a positive & effective manner.
Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Bilingual / Spanish speaking is a plus.
Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Ability to lift and carry objects up to 35 pounds.
Can work a flexible schedule (days/nights, weekends).
Monthly travel required.
Conversate Collective offers a competitive base salary with benefits.