The Corporate Sponsorship Coordinator will support the development program with a focus on corporation giving. The fundraising program’s growth will provide natural opportunities to build and cultivate sponsors for the Oak Cliff Chamber of Commerce. The position will manage relationships and work in conjunction with the President and Director of Development to create the best strategy for each company given their philanthropic mission.
This is a high growth opportunity to build a portfolio of sponsors and cause-marketing partners. This smart, high-energy andstrategic leader will raise funds to help achieve revenue goals that will support all efforts of the organization. This person willidentify new potential corporate partners and develop comprehensive strategies based on research and evaluation. S/He will workcollaboratively with the Director of Development to create and implement sponsorship objectives including the corporatepartnership plan and manage execution and fulfillment of sponsorship agreements and related elements as guided by thesponsorship policy set by President and Board of Directors.
· Lead the assessment, valuation and packaging of corporate sponsorship assets at our organization including marketing,events, etc.
· Develop a pipeline of new prospects through outbound solicitations; field, assess and evaluate incoming calls; cultivate and develop relationships with promotion and event agencies and secure corporate partners in support of the chamber’s mission.
· Work with President and Director of Development, to strategize on all philanthropic potential with each corporationor organization prior to activity.
· Manage pre-meeting activity, including pitch, presentations, and proposals.
· Execute post-contract activities for new sponsorships and maintain communication with corporate partners to keepthem current on value-added opportunities and to acknowledge their payments or contributions.
· Coordinate logistics for on-site activities with the Inspiration Department, track results and create recap reports forall corporate partners as determined by the corporate partnership agreement.
· Take responsibility for financial reporting of sponsorship activities, running queries and generating reports.
· Maintain a solid understanding of the chamber, its programs and initiatives, history and goals.
· Create a program of meaningful volunteer opportunities for employees of corporate funders.
· Able to work evenings and some weekends as required.
· B.A./B.S. and four to six years in sponsorship.
· Strong negotiation and clear communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to thrive and work effectively as part of a small team in a fast-paced and rapidly growing program, in additionto remaining self-motivated and goal-oriented.
· Excellent computer skills, specifically MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and donor managementsoftware.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy, the ability to prioritize and organize multiple projects, meet deadlines,problem-solve, and multi-task.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Significant prospect research experience.
· Ability to build rapport with donors, volunteers, and the public with diplomacy, discretion, and customer-serviceorientation.
· Essential to have intellectual curiosity and a strong interest in the chamber’s mission.
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
Salary: $0.00 to $100.00 /hour
Hours per week:
- Opportunity for Advancement
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused