Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
Downtown Facility Management Co. - Cleveland, OH
Premier Class "A" high-rise building is accepting resumes for a opening with our Visitor Management Program. Please, no calls.
Candidate will assist in providing a safe and secure office building environment, as well as assisting building management, tenants and invitees with the check in process.
The Lobby Attendant coverage will be Monday through Friday, from 7am - 3pm and overtime from 7am to 6pm as needed.
No weekends and Paid Holidays (when the building is closed).
Paid time off, uniforms, and parking provided.
- All Candidates should have basic computer experience/skills.
- Patrol interior of property, observe activity, and prepare reports.
- Familiarity with Access Control and Visitor Management Programs a plus but not required
- Clearly communicate and prepare written/typed Reports
- Physically able to bend, stoop, stand , sit and walk for extended periods of time
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- No Criminal Record (subject to Background Check)
Candidates with background in reception and customer service are will have priority response.
Job Type: Full-time