Recruiter – Austin, TX
Are you passionate about the Talent Acquisition Profession and the impact you can make on the organizations you support Do you enjoy being challenged and solving problems Are you an energetic, results-oriented Professional with a competitive nature If so, we want to talk to you.
Search Wizards is a global provider of Talent Solutions. We have excelled at matching our clients’ staffing needs to the BEST Talent Acquisition Professionals in the market since 2000.
If you are in the Talent Acquisition Profession make us your first call. This is all that we do and it’s all about YOU.
Excited yet Us too!
We currently have a very exciting opportunity available for a Recruiter in Austin, TX. This position will start as a 9 month contract with the potential to convert.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate
- Evaluate skill level and manage the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer letter generation, and offer acceptance/declines
- Negotiate offers by partnering with Hiring Manager, Senior Management, and other groups as necessary
- Mentor and provide guidance and direction to Recruiting Coordinators
- Passion for improving the customer experience with customers broadly defined as candidates, new hires, Hiring Managers, and Recruiters
- Continuous follow-up with clients to confirm staffing plans and candidate needs are met
- Compile and update reports for job openings, hires, and post-hire summaries for Hiring Managers
- BS/BA Degree
- 3+ years of experience in either a corporate, agency or start-up (open to candidates that have little to no previous recruiting experience, but have experience in a related HR field, customer service, education, or any other field where they have experience working with high volumes and providing a high quality customer experience)
- Demands an uncommon balance of creativity and drive, along with interpersonal savvy and basic analytics
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently
- Professionalism and maturity is a must
- Strong communication skills as well as the ability to collaborate with a team
- Prior university under/graduate or intern recruiting experience
- Tech (software engineering) recruiting experience
- Applicant Tracking Systems experience
Search Wizards is an equal opportunity employer.
Search Wizards is known for its pioneering efforts and niche focus on Talent Solutions. We offer competitive rates, an excellent benefits package (healthcare and 401k), ongoing education, and more.