Primary Work Location
Assists with the coordination of the company’s recruitment process, I-9 and eVerify processing, benefits administration, onboarding, wellness and employee training.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field, or equivalent education or experience.
- Minimum two (2) years of human resources support or related experience.
- Well rounded human resource knowledge base is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and work with managers and executives.
- Possess and use tact, discretion, initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines. High ethics, integrity, honesty, and patience.
- Ability to handle confidential and privileged material with discretion and professionalism while maintaining a high loyalty to LI‑COR.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to function and work effectively in a high activity, high energy environment with dynamic and changing priorities.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills, familiarity with employment law, contract structures and procedures.
- Experience/proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required. Demonstrated proficiency in PC software – Microsoft Windows, Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability and flexibility to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills with external contacts as well as all levels of the staff.
- Highly motived self-starter.
- Ability to meticulously follow the directions of procedures and documents.
- Manage monthly billings from insurance providers. Review billings for accuracy; resolve discrepancies with the Manager, Talent Operations and benefit providers.
- Serves as a point of contact with payroll/finance to coordinate appropriate payroll changes (i.e. benefit election changes, garnishments, paid leave, salary prorations, vacation payouts, etc.)
- Assists employees concerning insurance related issues.
- Assist with entire recruitment process (i.e. scheduling, interviewing, offers, etc.)
- Ensure job posting compliance with EEOC requirements.
- Lead on I-9 and eVerify processing.
- Lead post-offer employment onboarding process (i.e. drug screening, background checks, new hire schedules.)
- Lead for external employment verifications.
- Assists in the annual completion of LI-COR’s affirmative action plan and required EEOC filings.
- Shared responsibility for Talent Operations (human resources) software – evaluate, implement and maintain Greenhouse, Namely and Litmos. Generate and analyze reports as requested, enter and update user profiles. Ensure data integrity.
- Assist with maintaining employee’s training records, ISO 2001:2015, and safety training records files.
- Assist with creation of LCD/SharePoint slides and LI-COR notice emails.
- Serves as back up for Viverae/SimplyWell.
- Serves as back up for tracking wellness reimbursement plans (health club reimbursement, weight loss reimbursement, tobacco cessation reimbursement, and team sponsorship reimbursement), including providing reimbursement information to payroll.
- Assists with updating Organizational Charts.
- Serves as back up for Workers Compensation.
- Serves as back up to Talent Operations System Administrator regarding compensation policies, duties, etc.
- Assists in coordinating various employee seminars and/or learning forums concerning education of employee benefit programs, policies and related topics.
- Maintain compliance with federal and state specific regulations concerning employment.
- Advise Talent Operations team regarding changes in federal and state regulations concerning employment which impact our business operations.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.