ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is hiring an Account Manager Relief for our Cleveland territory; (Bedford Heights DC).
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug plans, 401K with a company match, life insurance, EAP, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and company paid holidays while providing you with job security and the ability to work within your community and ensuring you are home safely every night. We are actively seeking enthusiastic team players who want to work with the worlds most trusted and iconic brands.
Our Account Managers work in local stores, large or small, helping our customers keep Coca-Cola products fully stocked and available to "Refresh the World and Provide Moments of Optimism and Happiness". Our Coca-Cola Account Managers are our front-line ambassadors bringing happiness and refreshments to consumers in their communities. Would you like to be a Coca-Cola Ambassador?
- Responsible for selling and ordering product into existing accounts
- Ensure consistent adherence to merchandising and customer service standards
- Executes and closes all sales calls for assigned (relief) sales route(s)
- Maintains and sells incremental displays, as needed; and secures incremental equipment placements
- Sell in promotional programs and ensure customer compliance
- In connection with a sales call, maintain appropriate inventory levels, maintain company assets and point of sale, ensure account meets Company merchandising standards, determine stores' product needs, place and transmit appropriate orders
- Communicate account activities to appropriate parties
- Occasionally assist with merchandising in existing accounts ensuring Right Execution Daily meeting company standards for product displays
- Building, changing and removing product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space and securing damaged or defective product
- Transport, replace and maintain point of sale advertising as appropriate for accounts
- Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, and kneeling
- Act as an Ambassador by providing customer service to Consumers and Store personnel by answering questions, locating product, and providing assistance as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School or GED (General Education Diploma) required
- College or University graduate preferred
- Must have a personal vehicle for use during working hours
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record with no major violations over the last three (3) years
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance
- 1+ years of sales experience preferred
- Food/beverage industry experience
- Ability to multitask handling multiple customer accounts
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Proficient computer application skills
- Ability to create and conduct sales presentations
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC guidelines to determine eligibility for this position.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- beverage, DSD or consumer goods: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement