BIAS Corporation is seeking a Capture Manager to be focused on developing market strategies and implementing and executing the strategies on specific pursuits within the US Army. The Capture Manager is responsible for developing an overall account strategy, developing, qualifying, maturing and closing a $250M - $300M pipeline of opportunities that support the account strategy. The candidate will take ownership and be accountable for development and implementation of the win strategies, teaming, price-to-win strategies and leadership on activities from initial gate reviews through contract award.
- Maintain current awareness of agency buying trends and strategic initiatives, preferred vehicles, budget, acquisition strategies and priorities.
- Work with subject matter experts across BIAS’ practice lines and teaming partners to coordinate resource needs and create compelling propositions for USAF Programs.
- Gather and validate customer requirements to formulate win strategies.
- Identify capabilities gaps and evaluate and recommend teaming arrangements.
- Lead and manage opportunities throughout the capture process from Sources Sought/RFI’s, Draft RFP, RFP response to submission of final proposal.
- Develop capture plans and present during gate/color reviews to obtain approvals from company leadership.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of $250M - $300M that aligns with BIAS’ core capabilities and account strategy.
- Assess probable competition and evaluate relative strengths and threats.
- Lead lessons learned, recommend and implement process improvements.
- Mentor account team on Account requirements, buying trends and growth strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Management or a related Engineering discipline
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience as a Capture Manager developing and leading multiple capture efforts with won public sector contracts totaling at least $100 million in the last 3 years.
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience within the public sector market in information technology and professional services.
- Minimum of 5 years’ with capture and pursuits with the US Army involving large complex contracts.
- Experience leading Capture and Pursuit bookings between $50 to $100M
- Experience working with Federal acquisition process
- Prior experience positioning Oracle based technology solutions.
- Ability to provide coaching, mentoring and training on capture and proposal process.
- Prior experience with Shipley methodologies.