Seal Shield seeks a talented, Marketing Strategist & Research Analyst, with overall brand market strategy and the ability to execute, to work out of our downtown Orlando office. The Marketing Strategist is responsible for a broad range of initiatives within the complete marketing spectrum. Responsibilities range from maximizing marketing effectiveness and ownership of our brand portfolio to building DBA scripts to pull, manipulate and report on our CRM data. See a full list of job responsibilities, required skills, behaviors and qualifications below:
- Maximize marketing effectiveness and ownership of brand portfolio and development of brands.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through call-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Analyze, maintain and continuously improve marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize the marketing team’s performance.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our messaging.
- SEO content creation, tracking and reporting
- Keywords Optimization
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Develop a plan for and execute the company’s social presence.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and capture leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Create videos (educational and product demos)
- Use Netsuite Marketing Tools to Track ROI
- Netsuite CRM to create targeted marketing material
- Create Email Campaigns with A/B Testings
Required Skills (1+ years of professional experience for all required skills):
The applicant must have the following behaviors:
- Excellent SEO skills – Must have a website which you maintain must be listed on the first page of Google in at least 10 major US cities
- Web development: expertise in building sites with NetSuite integration
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert
- visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
- Excellent organizational/leadership skills to work independently lead and manage resources and projects
- Excellent communicator, team player and a desire to improve processes
- Creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Excellent in using marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, and Ahref, Semrush
- AdWords Certified
innovative, imaginative, non-conventional,
creative, curious, methodical, analytical, detailed-oriented, logical, accurate, dependable, team focused,
reliable, loyal, responsible and also be encouraging, observant, intuitive, perceptive and
1+ Years of experience in enterprise marketing and Global Brand Marketing preferred
1+ Years of experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and product management
1+ Years of experience with major event planning (domestic and international)
1+ Years of experience in Marketing Automation
A track record of successful product launches
If you meet all of the above requirements (skills, behavior, physical) job qualifications and have a track record of success that you can prove, we would love to hear from you! Please send your resume to email@example.com with “Marketing Rock-Star” in the subject field in order to be part of the process.