We have an immediate opening for a receptionist at a Law Firm client of ours in Mineola. The Receptionist will have constant interaction with employees and office visitors on a daily basis, and as such the ideal candidate should have a professional demeanor, poise, and possess strong communication skills. For immediate consideration, a resume must be submitted. This role will interview this week and start ASAP
- Answer incoming telephone calls and direct to appropriate individual or department.
- Greet residents, visitors and vendors, ascertain the nature of visits and direct to the appropriate individual.
- Manage restaurant reservations.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Collect and sort daily food & beverage receipts in numerical order and forward to Accounting.
- Coordinate and/or prepare refreshment set-up for small meetings held in the meeting rooms and clear facilities post meetings.
- Ensure office kitchen is kept well stocked and prepare coffee daily.
- Ensure all copiers, printers and fax machine are fully stocked with paper on a daily basis and replace empty toner cartridges as necessary.
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned by the Executive Assistant.
- At least one year experience in an office environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Superior phone etiquette.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be dependable.
- Exhibit good attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
- Office Administration: 2 years (Preferred)