Executive Assistant (Fatimah’s Assistant Position)
LinkVisum Consulting Group provides a full range of Management Consulting services to government agencies and private industry. We are dedicated to helping our clients identify, develop, and successfully implement tailored solutions that yield business-enhancing results – whether those be a restructured department, streamlined processes, information technology strategies, business-improving applications, or improved human capital strategies. As part of the LinkVisum team, you will work at a management consulting firm that offers a flat organizational structure and full access to clients, thought leadership, and industry best practices.
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team. This position will report directly to the CEO and President and will perform a wide range of administrative and executive support duties.
This position will be responsible for activities such as:
- Controlling executive staff calendar and preparing a daily schedule for his/her reference; schedules appointments and internal and external meetings. Checks calendar throughout the day to identify appointment conflicts and cancellations and consults the executive to determine priority and scheduling flexibility.
- Receives telephone calls and visitors; determines nature of call or business of visitors; decides whether the importance of the business, or the position of the visitor or caller, is such to require the personal attention of the executive staff, or if the caller should be referred elsewhere.
- Creates and prepares briefing binders for the executive-level staff for internal and external meetings/conferences and ensures that conference/meeting materials are available and that executive-level staff is prepared for the meetings.
- Makes domestic travel arrangements for the executive-level staff. Arrangements include airfare and lodging reservations, trip reports; prepares and tracks domestic travel requests, authorizations, and vouchers.
- Works on a variety of projects, as assigned by the executive staff; compiles findings and develops supporting data, calling upon senior personnel for support as necessary.
- Provides accurate and timely follow-up on reports, requirements, and other administrative matters required to support the policies, directives, instructions, and mission of the executive staff effectively and efficiently; identifies and resolves procedural problems and notifies the executive staff of potentially controversial issues.
- Ability to work independently
Education: Bachelor’s degree is required
US Citizenship Required
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Working knowledge of business tools and technology
- Experience with Virtual tools, such as Teams and Zoom
- Ability to attend all meetings and provide sufficient notes for the Executive
- Prior experience working within the Federal Government is preferred, but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location