Guthrie Express Trucking has the following positions open:
Position #1:O/O CDL OTR Hot Shot Driver with a 1-ton truck and trailer. MUST HAVE CLASS A CDL
Position #2: O/O NON-CDL (you do not have to have a CDL for this position) OTR Hot Shot Driver with a 3/4-ton truck
Please visit our FQA for more information: https://guthrieexpress.com/o%2Fo-hot-shot-fqa (copy and paste the link to your browser) for more info about both positions.
- Must currently have a diesel ¾ or 1-ton truck and a trailer or willing to buy them. (We do lease trailers if we have them available)
- Must be willing to do OTR and usually be out of 2 weeks at a time,
- Current DOT Medical Card (or willing to get one)
- Valid Driver’s License. If applying for CDL position your CDL Class A must be 2 years or more old.
- Physically able to perform daily duties including tarping, chaining, binding, and strapping.
- Physically able to drive 2500-3500 miles a week.
- Must have a basic knowledge of ELDs
- Willing to drive 10-11 hours a day.
- Must have a basic understanding of Hour of Service and willingness to abide by them
- Social Security Card
- 23 years of age or older
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Able to pass a drug test, background check, and DMV check.
- Must have a smartphone and able to send and receive email and text messages from it and use GPS.
- Must have good communication skills
- Bank account for direct deposit
- Truck 2017 or newer (we do not lease trucks)
PLEASE NOTE: If you're interested please reply to this ad or give us a call. 833-438-4968 Ext 704
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $3,000.00 - $7,000.00 per week
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma