A highly successful program is in search of a therapist to join our team!
Community Solutions, Inc is seeking a dynamic licensed clinician to implement Multisystemic Therapy Emerging Adults (MST-EA) in Baltimore County. Community Solutions (CSI) is one of the largest nationally licensed providers of Multisystemic Therapy. CSI has seen success with MST for over 15 years, expanding into 7 states. CSI is now seeking individuals to help make this adaptation of MST successful in Baltimore County.
During these unprecedented times due to COVID-19 CSI continues to employ staff and on-board new staff. CSI has taken measures to protect both staff and clients. At this time, the MST-EA program functions via telehealth and remotely to ensure the safety and health of both staff and clients. If an in-person encounter is absolutely necessary the agency takes all precautions needed to ensure safety.
MST-EA is a highly researched, intensive, in-home, community-based program with many years of successful outcomes. This program is targeted to help at-risk emerging adults, between the ages of 16-26 years old, improve their behaviors and successfully transition into adulthood. MST-EA focuses on building an effective support network for adulthood, increasing life skills, as well as, achieving education and career goals. This program works with the emerging adult to enhance safety and improve their ability to manage behavioral health conditions, such as, anxiety, psychotic, trauma-related and/or substance use disorders.
MST-EA provides intensive training and supervision to ensure the best outcomes. While Therapists work individually with the emerging adult they also have the support of their entire team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team, value a community-based approach, have strong interpersonal skills and are flexible, we want you to be a part of our team!
- Master’s degree in counseling, marriage and family therapy, psychology and social work or related field
- Social Work or other clinical license or eligibility for clinical licensure is required, such as LGSW, LGPC.
- Two (2) years of work experience in social work or clinical treatment preferred
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
- Ability to travel to clients up to 50% of the time.
- Salary increase structure set with an increase at 6 months and 1 year.
- Licensure supervision or reimbursement for licensure supervision
- Flexible work schedule
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical / Dental/ Vision Insurance /Voluntary Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Two (2) weeks of vacation accrued within the first year, bumped to three (3) week accrual after 1 year of service.
- Sick and disability time (accrual based)
- Voluntary 401(k) retirement savings plan, with up to a 4% employer match contribution
CSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disability/Vet. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year