CACI is seeking a Senior AWS Serverless Software Developer with agile methodology experience to augment a team of developers, in support of the development of a clean sheet suite of AWS Serverless Applications. You will aid in the development of new tools, migration of existing tools, and operations/maintenance of deployed systems. You will be involved with all phases of processing data from the remote site, through the network connectivity, back to the receive facility, and processing on a cloud based environment, Amazon Web services (AWS) and the supporting cloud environment.
You will be responsible for helping to develop code, unit test, hold code reviews, check in code and help to build the code pipeline for continuous integration/ continuous delivery. You will build cloud-based technologies in a secure environment.
Top Secret Clearance and polygraph required.
For additional information, please email John at email@example.com.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.