The Manager Marketing Communications is responsible for managing the development and execution of print, collateral and online communication projects through internal and external resources for Universals Studios Hollywood. This position will work with key stakeholders/channel owners to develop the most effective and on-strategy communication materials specific for each product and target audience. The Manager will develop and ensure adherence to creative budgets and manage print vendors and production planning schedules.
Support the development of short, mid- to long-term campaigns focused on driving business results and goals for Universal Studios Hollywood
Lead the day-to-day creative development of integrated advertising campaigns that includes internal and external approval process (senior marketing execs, brand managers, legal, licensors and partners)
Liaison between channel owners and internal/external design resources to develop print/collateral/online projects that deliver on creative strategy.
Support planning and timelines for all aspects of the creative development cycle relative to internal and external business needs. Establish clear goals and metrics and create a strategy for meeting marketing deliverables
Liaison between third party vendors on the manufacturing and distribution of printed materials
Cost estimating, tracking and reporting of creative fees to Finance and Brand Marketing
Track production schedules to ensure channel owners are aware of their project’s status and alerted to any upcoming potential problems related to timeliness or budgetary issues.
Oversees print production, perform press approvals, and ensure that all deliverables are of the highest quality and meet all objectives by channel owner.
Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience with 3 years in a Creative Services department design firm, advertising agency or related experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent experience; Marketing or other related field preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
o Additional languages for consideration:
- Strong project management skills including the ability to effectively prioritize and determine accurate product to meet customer need
- Strong understanding of creative conceptualization process and ability to communicate strategic needs of channel owners to outside vendors
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of print production management.
- Hands-on working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Self–directed with the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) for effective interaction with all levels both inside and outside the company
- Language written & speaking proficiency desired: Mandarin
French, German, Portuguese, and/or Korean
Sub-BusinessUSH Marketing and Sales
Experience Universal Studios Hollywood ™ - where every day is an opportunity to take action, a chance to have fun. We bring to life the ultimate Hollywood entertainment experience with the world’s largest movie studio and heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions. Here, your individuality helps movie-making magic meet real life thrills to inspire memories that last a lifetime. Therefore, we strive to attract the best talent across a range of positions from hourly guest service to professionals. You are encouraged to bring the passion, energy and creativity that will make a difference to the thousands of families and friends who explore our universe every day. Get ready for an epic adventure at a place where you can be Universally You - Universal Studios Hollywood ™, the Entertainment Capital of L.A℠.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.