Job Details- ArcGIS Java Developer
Location: Durham NC
Duration: 12 months ext
Experience: 5+ years
· We're looking for someone to lead the core aspects of the fiber network management tools (3-GIS and Portal).
· You are expected to work with other engineering and business teams to integrate and support as needed.
· You should be able to execute well in a fast paced and sometimes ambiguous environment, passionate to support systems used by our users - internal business users, external customers and business partners, as well as external contractor and vendor users.
· More specifically, to elevate the overall system code health: integration / performance / load tests; lead tool automation and manual tests: define test scenarios (example), setup test processes (example), automate and integrate tests with existing/new workflows.
· MS in Computer Science, a related field or 4 years of relevant work experience.
· Experience implementing, customizing, and integrating third-party geospatial applications, such as 3-GIS, ESRI, QGIS.
· Participation in multiple full system implementation life cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support).
· Experience working with industry partners in the telecom or enterprise space.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
- software development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)