Apply your communication, problem solving, and analytical expertise to diagnose, prioritize, and address client challenges. Use a human capital lens to examine client challenges, design strategies and plans to address these challenges, and minimize risk to mission execution and business delivery. Create meaningful, well written work products for clients that focus on the connection between their business, mission, and people goals. Analyze and present data to functional leaders to inform data-driven decisions. Leverage knowledge of multiple Human Capital disciplines, including workforce planning, talent acquisition, employee and leadership development, and succession planning.
- 2+ years of experience with human capital, workforce planning, leadership development, organizational development or design, or organizational psychology in a consulting capacity
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with analyzing data and creating graphs, pivot tables, and formulas in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- 6+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- 3+ years of experience with supporting defense agencies, program offices, projects, or clients
- Experience with leading strategic or operational workforce planning, including activities, such as workforce demand analysis, workforce supply analysis, recruiting or retention strategy development, competency modeling and assessment, leadership development, leadership coaching, or succession planning
- Experience with organizational effectiveness, organizational design and alignment, strategic planning, or organizational culture
- Experience with structuring and conducting data gathering and analysis activities, including interviews, focus groups, and surveys
- Experience with analyzing quantitative and qualitative workforce data using established software programs, including Tableau, SPSS, and R
- Experience with facilitating technical and functional training
- MA or MS degree in IO Psychology a plus
- Leadership Assessments, including Hogan and CCL or Human Capital Strategist Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.