· Provides design recommendations based on long-term IT organization strategy.
· Develops enterprise level application and custom integration solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions and features. Uses a variety of platforms to provide automated systems applications to customers.
· Provides expertise regarding the integration of applications across the business.
· Determines specifications, then plans, designs, and develops the most complex and business critical software solutions, utilizing appropriate software engineering processes – either individually or in concert with a project team. Will assist in the most difficult support problems.
· Develops programming and development standards and procedures as well as programming architectures for code reuse. Has in-depth knowledge of state-of-the art programming languages and object-oriented approach in designing, coding, testing and debugging programs.
· Understands and consistently applies the attributes and processes of current application development methodologies.
· Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and possible application to the business.
· Viewed both internally and externally as a technical expert and critical technical resource across multiple disciplines. Acts as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor and change agent.
· A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related technical discipline is required. A Master's Degree is preferred.
· Must have a strong background in software engineering principles and techniques.
· Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in BI and Data Warehouse.
· Experience with developing and maintaining dashboards and reports from raw data in the form easily digestible stories by understanding business needs and translating into Qlik-based solutions
· Experience with improving and enriching the existing reporting systems while working to extend the platforms by incorporating new data sources and requirements.
· Experience with maintaining a self-service data model including teaching end-users across the organization how to create basic reports themselves.
· Experience designing BI solutions using Qlikview and QlikSense or comparably portable solution.
· Experience with document template design will be preferred.
Job Type: Contract