CareHere is currently seeking a part time Patient Service Coordinator
at our onsite medical clinic in the Crossville, TN
area for 16 hours per week – Monday 8am - 5pm, Wednesday 8am - 12pm, Friday 8am - 12pm.
Our patient-centered model makes it easier for you to do what you do best - care for patients, while achieving a balanced life. We believe our innovative primary care model is the future of healthcare!
- Patient centered care, eliminating the productivity model
- Patients are seen in 20 and 40 min increments
- No insurance forms (client is self-insured)
- We integrate wellness and care management with primary and chronic patient care
We are looking for a passionate Patient Service Coordinator who believes in putting their patients first and values the patient- relationship to help engage them in their health risks, goals, objectives and work collaboratively with the providers and nurses to engage the patient in maintaining or improving their health.
- Checking patients in/out
- Verify patient eligibility
- Coordinate pre-certifications and pre-authorizations
- Schedule follow-up appointments for CareHere medical and lab visits
- Coordinate patient referrals (i.e. diagnostic or specialist)
- Maintain referral log
- Upload documents in patient charts as directed
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma
- Computer literacy, including with MS Office, electronic health records, internet, and mobile applications
- A friendly personality with good people skills including team collaboration
- Ability to work within a busy fast paced environment
- 2 years’ recent experience in front office
CareHere is an equal opportunity employer.