Swing Education, a nationwide organization that connects substitute teachers to schools in need, is looking for educators in the Bay Area with a valid California Teaching Credential or Substitute Certificate to join our community. With Swing, you’ll get access to teaching opportunities from our rapidly growing network of partner schools in your area, including South SF Unified, Rocketship, KIPP Bay Area and many more to come!
Some benefits to sub with Swing:
- Weekly pay– Every Friday’s a payday!
- More teaching opportunities– Get more requests from our partner schools to earn more and make a bigger impact
- $100 activation bonus when you complete your first assignment with us
- Easy on-boarding– Dedicated team to walk you through our easy set-up process
- Flexible Schedule– Choose your requests as you go, work on your own schedule in the locations you want, no minimum commitment required
- Free to Join – We reimburse 100% of the costs to transfer your background check to Swing, as well as getting your TB test!
Rate: $200/per day
Here’s what our substitute teachers have said about working with Swing:
- “Swing is great! Substituting has been convenient, rewarding, and lucrative. It offers a variety of job assignments. Updates are sent to my phone daily about opportunities.”
- “Working with Swing gives you a good opportunity to work with various schools and grades, which help you to have a nice experience of teaching. I am enjoying working with them.”
- “As a substitute teacher, you can work all over the area. The staff at Swing are helpful and on top of their game.”
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $200.00 /day