5 openings in the DMV area, Baltimore, and Richmond!
Calling all experts on make-believe, building forts, singing songs, and childcare! We are looking for fun-loving nannies to join our team! Work with kids across the city, and create a schedule that works for you. As one of our Elite Nannies, you will be a part of an agency who has helped professionalize the nanny occupation, offering job security and a compensation package with hourly rate, PTO, healthcare support, and a retirement plan.
Must have one year of childcare experience (daycare, teaching, babysitting, nannying), and at least two full days available Monday-Friday.
Nannies who are employed by Philadelphia Nanny Network say:
"I work as a back-up nanny for PNN, and I absolutely love it! The flexibility of being a back-up nanny is perfect for me. I've always been able to get the hours I wanted for the week, and it's so fun to meet so many cool kiddos and their families!" C.C.
How it works:
- Your schedule will be totally up to you!
- Work between 15-50 hours per week, choose your own days, and adjust your availability as it changes.
- You will work with new families and ones that request you back. Every day will be something new!
Compensation and Benefits:
- $17-22 per hour DOE
- Weekly direct deposit as an employee of PNN
- Healthcare Support, PTO and Retirement
- Agency with over 35 years of experience for support (they really stand by you)
- MUST have at least 2 full days open per week, Monday – Friday 7am-7pm
- Must have 1 year of childcare experience outside of family and friends (experience must be after High school experience)
- Must have experience with children under 2 years old
Copy and paste the link below to start the application process!
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage individuals with varied experiences, perspectives and backgrounds to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Safety is our top priority. We subscribe to the CDC safety guidelines with all of our jobs.
- Can you provide references for your childcare experience?
- Do you have childcare experience outside of your own family and friends, like babysitting, nanny work, or work in a daycare center?
- Do you have at least two full days a week available?
- Do you have experience with children under 3?
- How many months/years of childcare experience do you have after you graduated high school?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- childcare: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: On the road