Avenica actively recruits college graduates seeking entry level positions using a proven, personalized process to connect grads with great jobs, not with an app or an algorithm. Whether you are fresh out of college and looking for your first real job, or a few years out and looking to redirect your entry level career, we can help you. Our model focuses on finding the right candidate for each position. To learn more, visit our website at www.Avenica.com.
Avenica is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator / Manager position. This is a great entry level position with opportunities for professional growth and development.
The Project Manager's primary responsibility is to communicate with customers, identifying issues and tracking to resolution, and managing the execution of projects. Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills are necessary to be successful in this position. This role calls for someone who is professional with strong verbal and written communication skills. Other related activities include coordinating schedules with customers and vendors, tracking equipment orders and shipping, and updating process documentation.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
• Schedule customer kick-off calls. Coordinate meeting with customers, provide email confirmation and update presentation
• Schedule and manage on-site review at customer locations. Coordinate with customer and engineer or vendor to schedule an on-site audit, provide email confirmation, and manage required documentation
• Work with vendors to confirm and track equipment orders and shipping. Coordinate with vendor and customer to ensure accuracy of order and receipt of equipment
• Coordinate with customer and vendor to schedule on-site survey and installation, builds.
• Conduct post-conversion follow-up calls with customers at newly converted sites. Compile list of all outstanding issues from conversion. Conduct weekly meetings to address and resolve outstanding issues. Maintain ownership of issues through resolution. Provide customer updates weekly.
• Bachelor's degree. All majors encouraged to apply - Business, Economics, History, Psychology, Sociology, Communications, Business, Anthropology, Liberal Arts, Biology, English, Criminal Justice, Political Science, etc.
• 0-3 years of professional experience
• Strong customer service background
• Tech savvy - good understanding of computer systems, troubleshooting, networking
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• Strong time management, task prioritization, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task affectively with keen attention to detail
• Ability to work independently, taking ownership for assigned tasks through completion
• Strong Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills required
• Ideal candidate for this position has a background in customer service, a positive attitude and a high level of motivation!
Avenica considers the entire candidate – not just specific college degree or work experience – while trying to find a perfect career match. If we believe we can be a valuable resource to you in your job search, we will help you identify your transferable skills, discuss potential career options, and coach you on your resume and interview skills. All of our services are free of charge to job seekers.
Our customized and personalized approach has helped us connect thousands of college graduates to meaningful entry-level jobs at high-growth companies.
Bachelor's degree required. This is an entry level position.
Avenica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants of all ages, experiences, and backgrounds to apply for open positions. Avenica does not discriminate on the basis an applicant’s age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status with regard to public assistance.