Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. In the process, we're transforming the workplace experience through the power of transparency and further cementing ourselves as the worldwide leader in employer branding and insights. By choosing a career at Glassdoor, you'll be directly contributing toward our vision for a world where transparency empowers the workforce and motivates companies to become better employers.
Please note: This role may be open to remote hiring. Our office locations are in San Francisco, CA; Chicago, IL; London, UK; and Dublin, Ireland.
We are looking for a remote Senior Paralegal to serve as a key member of Glassdoor's Legal team for a 6-month contract. There may be opportunities for contract extension or conversion to a full-time role based on performance and business needs, but it cannot be guaranteed.
You will play a critical role in supporting our legal department's efforts in various areas of practice and operations, ensuring the efficient and effective operation of our legal processes.
Legal Inquiries and Litigation:
- Processing of legal inquiries and demands
- Manage email and Ironclad app correspondence regarding legal workflows
- Coordinate with our Content and Community team
- Perform weekly audits of our response queue to ensure timely workflow handling and prevent missed items
- Handle subpoenas and litigation intake, acknowledgment, and document retention
- Assist with calendaring for deadlines
- Create subpoena response exhibits
- Attend Irish board meetings
- Assist in Ireland board meeting prep, including gathering headcount numbers and sales data for Irish board meetings
- Provide administrative assistance with affiliate and parent company requests
- Manage Docusigns
- Assist in occasional team purchasing/procurement tasks, including purchase orders and new vendor requests
- Handle document management for non-governance items such as Leases, Copyright, and COIs
- Support legal team calendaring
- Provide PDF editing assistance on an ad hoc basis
- A commitment to add to our culture of DEI.
- 5+ years of experience as a Paralegal or equivalent legal experience, preferably in an in-house corporate or consulting setting
- Prior experience with Litigation and demand letter response.
- Experience with user-generated content, social media, or similar industries is a strong plus
- Proficiency in legal research, drafting legal documents such as responses to demand letters, and document management/organization
- Proficiency with Google Workspace, Adobe, Box, DocuSign, and Ironclad a plus
- Project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational capabilities
Base Salary Range*: $60.00 - $75.00
- Transparency: We are open and honest. We share information – the good and the bad – so we can continuously learn, collaborate and make the right decisions. Pay bands, our compensation philosophy, and employee feedback polls are shared publicly.
- Innovation: We actively pursue new and different ways to further Glassdoor's mission. We forge our own path by challenging the status quo. The ultimate goal is not just to change how we operate at Glassdoor, but for every employer to follow our lead!
- Good People: We work together with integrity, respect and compassion for one another. We have fun together! We are inclusive, fair and humble while remaining confident. We do the right thing, period.
- Grit: We are resilient, inventive and fearless. We see challenges as opportunities. With passion and courage, we come together to get the job done.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: We are dedicated to building a company that is more diverse and representative of society at large. Glassdoor externally publishes our Diversity & Inclusion report and information about our employee population to hold ourselves accountable to our dedication. We also provide programs and resources to build a greater sense of belonging for our employees.
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to creating a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.