EY is looking to build our talent pool of Internal Audit/SOX Contractors to lend specific subject matter knowledge for this upcoming busy season on a variety of clients across the country. Our needs will be nationally dispersed, however certain core cities will see more activity. The busy season will run May through February. Applicants will be considered as they apply, and we hope to maintain a relationship with you for when appropriate needs arise for your specific location and area of expertise.
The objective of our advisory risk services is to provide clients with a candid and reliable overview of their risk landscape. Our solutions can be used by our clients to build confidence and trust with their customers, the overall market and when required by regulation or contract .
- Advise clients to understand and manage their business risks and verify the validity of their business information
- Provide internal audit services to help clients align their internal audit strategy to the broader business strategy, conduct assessments and diagnostics, and develop and execute internal audit transformations
- Assess the client’s current state internal controls and SOX framework in order to mitigate risk
- A bachelor's or master's degree in business, accounting, finance, computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related discipline
- Experience in assessing internal controls frameworks, including testing of design and operational effectiveness
- Experience in Enterprise Resource Management and/or related risk analysis, process analytics, and business intelligence
- Experience in control rationalization, optimization, effectiveness or efficiency
- Experience in performing internal audit risk assessments and developing risk remediation strategies
- CPA, CA, CISA, CISSP, CISM, CBCP, CIA, CIPP, CGEIT certification is desired; although not required
Job Type: Contract