We’re an early stage, VC backed, profitable, startup that builds technology for social video analytics and creator management. We help creator driven media companies and brands leverage the power of online video influencers and their massive audiences. StyleHaul, Whistle Sports, Tinder, and Khan Academy are a few of our customers that rely on our platform for creating the best content or collaborating with the most watched social video influencers.
We are building an all-star team of smart and talented individuals. Currently, we have an opening for a gifted Partner Manager / Customer Success Manager
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing startup in the heart of social video.
About the Responsibilities:
- Build, maintain, own, and grow relationships with customers and partners.
- Heavily focus on onboarding, getting customers live and to first value as quickly as possible. You make working with ChannelMeter easy and enjoyable.
- Be comfortable simultaneously managing multiple customers who are at different points on the account lifecycle.
- You will partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements. You will help drive the Product Roadmap.
- You will proactively manage the customer's business needs identifying moments to wow them and drive continuous value.
- Develop a range of materials including one page feature guides, best practice kits, webinars, custom trainings for teams, and more.
- Success in this role = Onboarding is seamless and without incident, high retention/low churn, high NPS, and overall happy customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are a self starter with a proven track record of being thorough, high attention to detail, voracious follow through. Things do NOT fall through the crack with you.
- Enthusiasm for creative problem-solving (aka a consulting mindset)
- Previous experience in customer success, account management, or sales at a technology company, ideally in SaaS or software.
- Can work legally within the US and do not require sponsorship.
- We are a young team of with venture funding, profitable business model, and an office in the heart of Downtown San Francisco.
- We are obsessed with the future of media and social video. We believe analytics, data, and technology will shape this tectonic shift affecting the future of media.
- We are a tight knit team that works very closely with each other and focus on products help our customers succeed
- Experience or Internships with SaaS startups.
- Previous Customers Success/Support roles
- Tools in your belt: Jira, SalesForce, Excel, and Web Analytics Tools
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: